In this conversation, Jen and I talk about:
- All the people saying “crush it” and “kick your own ass”, and what effect that has on would-be entrepreneurs.
- Being an empowering teacher without being an annoying authority: The middle ground between “You must do it my way” and “You could do it whatever way you want.”
- The difference between true comfort and shadow comfort.
- Why Jen is no longer the Comfort Queen
- Is there ever a time when it’s appropriate to force yourself to do something?
- Pace and Kyeli’s vow of peacefulness
- The importance of choosing a path wholeheartedly
- Accepting the consequences of your choices. If I choose the peaceful path, others may rocket past me to their version of success, but I will not burn out.
Click here to listen now, or right-click and select “Save as…” to save it as an MP3 that you can listen to later. Our conversation is about 40 minutes long.
Jen gave me a new perspective on comfort and peace. I hope this conversation changes you, too.