Live a wild, crazy, meaningful life by exploring the Enneagram!
Stop living on autopilot and start living a wild, crazy, meaningful life! The Enneagram is a powerful tool for understanding your personality type, but that’s only the beginning. The Enneagram also points you toward the path to unlock your highest potential, and gives you a map for avoiding the obstacles that could trip you up.
I’m your host Pace Smith, The Pathfinding Coach, and this is Kyeli, my feisty mermaid sidekick.
Together, we GET HYPE about the Enneagram! This is not some dry, stuffy, academic podcast. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about the Enneagram, but we’ll do it in a friendly, accessible way. We’ll explain the jargon, we’ll show you how you can apply the Enneagram to your life, and we’ll make lots of dorky jokes.
There’s so much to say about the Enneagram that we’ve got something for everyone, whether you’re a newbie or an Enneagram expert. (If you’re a newbie, you might want to start with episode 1 before you dive into the middle.)
- Sometimes, the two of us will teach you about an Enneagram-related topic, and show you how it can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life.
- Sometimes, we’ll have a conversation with a well-respected Enneagram teacher.
- Sometimes, we’ll have a conversation with a normal human being (or a panel of normal human beings) about how the Enneagram shows up in their day-to-day life.
We’ll mix it up and keep it fresh.
We publish a new episode every Wednesday morning, so listen in and we’ll explore the Enneagram together!
Melanie Bell will break through
Old ways of thought you outgrew.
So if you’re under fifty
You’ll sure find this nifty:
A take that is modern and new!
Melanie Bell gives a modern introduction to the Enneagram, based on her book The Modern Enneagram with co-author Kacie Berghoef.
- What is the Enneagram?
- A thumbnail sketch of each of the 9 Enneagram types
- How can the Enneagram help in the workplace?
- How can the Enneagram help in relationships and dating?
- The Enneagram as a tool for personal growth
And if you liked this podcast, you’ll love the book it’s based on: The Modern Enneagram by Kacie Berghoef and Melanie Bell.
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!