Live a wild, crazy, meaningful life by exploring the Enneagram!
Stop living on autopilot and start living a wild, crazy, meaningful life! The Enneagram is a powerful tool for understanding your personality type, but that’s only the beginning. The Enneagram also points you toward the path to unlock your highest potential, and gives you a map for avoiding the obstacles that could trip you up.
I’m your host Pace Smith, The Pathfinding Coach, and this is Kyeli, my feisty mermaid sidekick.
Together, we GET HYPE about the Enneagram! This is not some dry, stuffy, academic podcast. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about the Enneagram, but we’ll do it in a friendly, accessible way. We’ll explain the jargon, we’ll show you how you can apply the Enneagram to your life, and we’ll make lots of dorky jokes.
There’s so much to say about the Enneagram that we’ve got something for everyone, whether you’re a newbie or an Enneagram expert. (If you’re a newbie, you might want to start with episode 1 before you dive into the middle.)
- Sometimes, the two of us will teach you about an Enneagram-related topic, and show you how it can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life.
- Sometimes, we’ll have a conversation with a well-respected Enneagram teacher.
- Sometimes, we’ll have a conversation with a normal human being (or a panel of normal human beings) about how the Enneagram shows up in their day-to-day life.
We’ll mix it up and keep it fresh.
We publish a new episode every Wednesday morning, so listen in and we’ll explore the Enneagram together!
12 Steps are a great way to heal;
Anne Geary knows that, and now she’ll
Share her discovery
About how recovery
And the Enneagram can congeal.
- The mysterious secretive history of Bill Wilson (the founder of 12 step programs) and Gurdjieff
- How the 12 steps fit in with the 3 centers of the Enneagram
- How you can apply this to your personal growth, even if you’re not in a 12-step program (Humans Anonymous)
- Anne, I didn’t mention this on the podcast but I highly recommend The Game of God if you haven’t read it already.
You can find Anne at enneagramcharlotte.org.
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!