1. Everyone starts out bad. Don’t let that stop you from improving.
2. Even if you can’t see the guide arrows, they’re there. Figure out where they are, and follow them.
3. People may laugh at you when you first get up on the stage, but they’ll be cheering for you once you become a superstar.
4. The only way to become a superstar is to practice, practice, and practice some more.
5. You won’t practice something you don’t love. So be sure to do what you love and love what you do.
6. When faced with something catastrophic, hang in there. You’ll get through it.
7. It’s more fun with someone else by your side.
8. Travel. It will broaden your perspective and you’ll learn new things.
9. Don’t be jealous of others’ accomplishments. Either emulate them, or decide not to.
10. Drink lots of water.
11. Start your morning with something you love. It’ll make your whole day better.
12. There doesn’t have to be a point to everything in life. Sometimes the only point is joy. And that’s perfect. No, it’s better than perfect — it’s marvelous.