Pace here again! I’m wrapping up the preparations for Pathfinding Class – registration closes this coming Tuesday, Sep 11 – and I taught a teleclass called “What the Heck is a Path and How Do I Find Mine?“. (You can get the recording below.)
- We talked a lot about anxiety – how you can feel exhausted from the struggle, lost and directionless. This can mess up your life in many ways, like…
- You feel busy all the time, but when you think back on what you’ve accomplished, you can’t come up with anything that feels meaningful.
- You don’t know whether to move somewhere else or stay where you are. So you waffle – or even worse, you make a halfhearted decision and regret it.
- You can’t decide whether to keep your job or quit. So you muddle through and feel doubtful – or even worse, resentful.
- You struggle with romantic relationships. When things get rocky, you sometimes feel the urge to cut and run, and you don’t know whether that’s a sign of something wrong with the relationship or something wrong with you.
- You’ve recently lost interest in things you used to enjoy, and you haven’t been able to find anything new to replace them with – not to mention the awkwardness of your friends’ expectations.
- What to do? What’s the path forward?
It’s hard to find your path in life, and when life drops a giant boulder in the middle of your path, it’s even harder to get past it.
What if you had a compass?
Imagine that you could avoid the dead ends and pitfalls, so you could spend more time actually walking your path, as you were meant to, instead of groping through the fog or pushing on that big boulder. Imagine that you had a compass that could point you in the right direction, even when you feel hopelessly lost.
You can find that compass. You can avoid those pitfalls. You can feel fulfilled and aligned, full of purpose and meaning.
In Tuesday’s teleclass, “What the Heck is a Path and How Do I Find Mine?”, I taught you the basics.
You can sign up for the eZine here and get a copy of the recording!
We talked about:
- What is a path?
- Why do you care? How does finding your path help you in your daily life?
- The 3 biggest obstacles to finding your path
- The 3 biggest obstacles to staying on your path (they’re different!)
- I’ll tell you a story about the Master of Marble Mountain
- A special guest will tell you a story about losing her path and finding it again. Oh, who am I kidding, I can’t keep a secret – it’s Kyeli! (:
- Pathfinding Class
If you hear your name being called in what I’ve written, listen to the recording. I felt some powerful healing being transmitted during the call, and I’d like you to receive it.
And I’d also like to help you more deeply – more than I can go into in just a one-hour teleclass. That’s why I’m teaching this Pathfinding Class. Registration is open now, and closes on Tuesday, Sep 11. That’s this coming Tuesday – 5 days from now.