Why sensitive people are not what the world wants, but exactly what the world needs.
In each generation exist
Some sensitive folks in our midst.
If they’re born in the past,
They are killed or outcast,
But today they are merely dismissed.
- Neophiles and neophobes, Robert Anton Wilson
- Finding Your Way in a Wild New World by Martha Beck
- Joan of Arc, Jesus, and the Dalai Lama – getting burned at the stake, or not
- Prophet of Size 6
- Prophecy and allergy: two sides of the same coin
- Kyeli saw a UFO
- Pace is intentionally becoming more sensitive
- A call for stories about weird shit