Sometimes, the way you see the world isn’t the way the world is, but the way you’ve subconsciously decided it must be. Here are some examples. The first example is of special note to Enneagram Threes, but this sort of thing can happen to anyone.
If I want my team to perform flawlessly,
I must do all the work. That’s my policy.
I won’t go all the way
Out to full LOA,
But I do see a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- the jeep driver and the train conductor: WCML 028: Shattering self-installed glass ceilings with Melissa Dinwiddie
- tangent: “get better” and “improve” are both judgmental words
- The difficulties of having a 3 for a boss (10 Things I Learned From Marrying My Business Partner)
- spiritual practice, compassion, and the Enneagram
- Chariot on Steam
- “everyone likes me” vs. “nobody likes me,” upward spiral vs. downward spiral