Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Our culture’s all brain and no soul,
No connection and too much control.
Philip Shepherd’s the man
With a radical plan:
Reconnecting our parts with the whole.
- The Story of a culture (e.g. Why should wearing a necktie make you feel respectable or competent?)
- independence is an illusion
- “The very idea that reality can be objectively known is dangerously seductive.” -Philip Shepherd
- the limitations of science as it is practiced in Western culture
- mechanistic worldview
- Freedom as disconnection
- The whole cannot be known, but it can be felt.
Wholeness and sensing with the belly center (learned from Philip Shepherd)
You can find Philip’s work at philipshepherd.com. You can find his book, Radical Wholeness, at your local bookstore or on Amazon.
Thanks for listening to The Dervish and the Mermaid! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to PaceSmith.com.
That’s also where you can download my free ebook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living a wholehearted, intentional life.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.