If you just live your life off the cuff,
You might feel you’re not up to snuff.
If you “Find Your Path Now”
Then you’re worthy somehow,
But otherwise you’re not enough.
This is an insidious lie!
A path’s not a thing you can buy.
Don’t fall for that trap:
It’s compass, not map.
Your path is a how, not a why.
- Myth #5: It’s unlikely I’ll ever find true fulfillment, so I might as well settle for good enough.
- Why You’re Too Qualified and Respectful to Produce Great Content (Pace’s Copyblogger post)
- Unethical business practices in the “do what you love for a living” crowd
- Kyeli’s story of surrogacy
- Pace’s story of “helping people feels good”