Podcasting five years, it’s been swell!
But now we are saying farewell.
Let’s talk about why
We’re saying goodbye
With many more stories to tell.
A last parting gift, our ten jewels,
Ten easy-to-memorize tools
For living intentionally
They’re what we call our House Rules.
Pace & Kyeli’s House Rules
- Resilience, Not Perfection
- How About Now?
- It’s Always OK to Ask; It’s Always OK to Say No
- Always Mumble
- Never Hurry
- Never Wait
- Just Keep Crying
- Grown-Ass Women
- Assume Love
- You Are Not Alone
- Don’t Be Creepy in the Bathroom
- WCML 004 – Living in an Instagrammed world
- WCML 068: Wild Crazy Meaningful Death, with Caitlin Doughty
- WCML 107: What Kelly learned from living with us for a year (and vice versa)
- Direct vs. subtle communication (aka ask culture vs. guess culture, low context vs. high context communication)
- WCML 070: Wild Crazy Meaningful Day Job
- We are selling our RV and moving to Portland. Here’s why.
- “Be a tube, not a bucket”
- WCML 051: Love Like You Don’t Share a Bathroom with Patty Newbold, assumelove.com
- Why I hate compassion
Thanks for listening to The Dervish and the Mermaid! If you miss us, you can find every episode we’ve ever recorded at PaceSmith.com.