This might be the place for you if:
- You identify as a sensitive spiritual nonconformist – or you want to.
- You followed the rules. You achieved “success.” Your friends tell you how much they envy your life, your career, your home. But you just brush it off, because you know that you still feel empty inside, like you took a wrong turn somewhere, like this isn’t the life you’re meant to be living.
- You know you’re different. You wear your freak flags like badges of honor. You can list all the ways you’re discriminated against as easily as reading off a grocery list, and you can enumerate all the things that are wrong with the mainstream even more easily. You want to change the world. You’ve been angrily battering at the world for years, and the world has been battering you right back. You’re exhausted, tired from the struggle, and now you’re finally ready to slow down, take a step back, and ask yourself, “What if there’s a better way?”
- You see the world through the eyes of a child, filled with wonder and delight at everything around you. It often baffles you when other people walk through life with eyes glazed over. You’ve been labeled naive, overly idealistic, and “too sensitive.” The message you heard over and over and over was, “something’s wrong with me.” But recently you’ve started to wonder… what if something’s wrong with everyone else?
It doesn’t matter whether you’re old or young, straight or queer, male or female (or neither or both). Fat or skinny, polyamorous or monogamous, transgender or cisgender, disabled or not, highly sensitive or not. Race, nationality, hair color – it’s all good. It’s about who you are, not what you are.
Journeyers on all spiritual paths are welcome here (including the “I have no clue but I’m seeking” path), as long as you’re tolerant and respectful of others.
You’ll get the most out of my work if:
- You’re curious.
- You have a creative spirit.
- You believe (or want to believe) that people are basically good.
- You’re a bit of a goofball.
Click here to download Find Your Path Now, my short eBook that will help you STOP living on autopilot and START living the wholehearted, unconventional life you were meant to live.
…or you may be curious about me and my story. Click here and I will tell all!