A lot of good-hearted would-be entrepreneurs are allergic to business. In this episode, Molly and I get to the root of some of these most common business blind spots.
Molly Gordon is someone from whom
You’ll learn how your business can bloom.
Her vision and theme:
“Life could be a dream.”
And Molly’s dream sounds like “Shaboom!”
- Do what you love that serves others, and the money will follow.
- Start saying yes. When you put yourself out there, your people will tell you what they want.
- Common business blind spots:
- “It’s not nice to toot my own horn.”
- “Your motives are suspect if you put yourself out into the world and want to earn money in return.”
- “The people who need you can’t afford you.”
- pay-what-you-wish sales
- “the resentment number”
- “Does that need to be true?”
- creativity thrives on constraints
- Reluctance to sell is due to a lack of confidence that you can help
- why good people should sell themselves
You can find Molly Gordon at shaboominc.com. She’s got a great free guide there called Joyful Connections: 12 Principles of Authentic Promotion.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of the Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast, visit SpiritualEntrepreneurPodcast.com.