Julia Kious Zabell shares her story about getting in right relationship with money.
I know of a woman who’s swell.
She helps her do-gooders excel.
She’s got two tattoos,
And leopard-print shoes:
She’s Julia Kious Zabell.
- how being a waitress helped Julia become a better coach
- leadership, empowerment, and victim mentality
- an extra bonus limerick about intuition
- Brene Brown and vulnerability
- “I drank the kool-aid that said i had to learn from other people all the time.”
- taking a bite out of a mountain
- getting in right relationship with money
- “As an entrepreneur, I get to define what success is, and it isn’t just all about the money.”
- sliding scales
- “What do you bring other than money?”
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of the Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast, visit SpiritualEntrepreneurPodcast.com.
And if you liked this article, you'll love my free eBook, The 11 Most Dangerous Myths about Finding Your Path! This 41-page eBook will bust some harmful myths and give you comfort, healing, and guidance to find and follow your calling.