Julia Kious Zabell shares her story about getting in right relationship with money.
I know of a woman who’s swell.
She helps her do-gooders excel.
She’s got two tattoos,
And leopard-print shoes:
She’s Julia Kious Zabell.
- how being a waitress helped Julia become a better coach
- leadership, empowerment, and victim mentality
- an extra bonus limerick about intuition
- Brene Brown and vulnerability
- “I drank the kool-aid that said i had to learn from other people all the time.”
- taking a bite out of a mountain
- getting in right relationship with money
- “As an entrepreneur, I get to define what success is, and it isn’t just all about the money.”
- sliding scales
- “What do you bring other than money?”
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of the Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast, visit SpiritualEntrepreneurPodcast.com.