Andrea Isaacs will show you how to physically embody the strength of each Enneagram type, proving that change can be easy! Yes, it totally works over audio; I tried it myself during the podcast!
- embodying “8 energy”
- doing EnneaMotion in a wheelchair
- “Our comfort zone is where our personality lies.” -Andrea Isaacs
- emotional flexibility
- somatic focusing
- how to reprogram your subconscious after your head hits the pillow
- catching your subconscious red-handed
- the importance of phrasing your mantra positively
- “If you had all that, what would that feel like?”
- Is it possible to have too much emotional flexibility?
You can find Andrea at EnneaMotion.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!