Path #9: The Jewel in my heart is Wholeness. When my Jewel shines clearly, I reflect Wholeness into the world like Kofi Annan, seeing all sides and using my empathy to promote peace and understanding. When my Jewel is obstructed by disconnecting from the world, my essential Wholeness can come across as disinterest or laziness. I’m trying my best to find Wholeness, and I need to remember that I can’t get that by daydreaming; I can only find true Wholeness by taking action.
- Peacemaker vs. Peace-Seeker: extroverted 9 vs. introverted 9
- the Jewel of the Nine
- daydreaming mode and “embodied autopilot” mode
- being the eye of the hurricane
- make up a random opinion
- disappearing, putting yourself in the background
- “What do _I_ want?”
- “humility” as denying your own needs, your own importance
- Watch out! If you’re an #enneagram Nine, your philosophy may be a spiritual bypass in disguise.
- stubbornness and suppressed anger
- practing saying no
- The Nine’s stress and security points
- Why Nines are awesome
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!