Path #8: The Jewel in my heart is Strength. When my Jewel shines clearly, I reflect Strength into the world like Martin Luther King, protecting those I care about. When my Jewel is obstructed by fear of being taken advantage of, my essential Strength can come across as aggressiveness or vindictiveness. I’m trying my best to find Strength, and I need to remember that I can’t get that by seeking out intensity for intensity’s sake; I can only find true Strength by being strong enough to be vulnerable.
- fear of being controlled
- desire to protect and be protected
- “you’re in or you’re out”
- the Jewel of the Eight
- what physical intensity looks like and feels like
- how you can harness your personality instead of trying to repress it
- comparing and contrasting One and Eight
- comparing and contrasting Four and Eight
- vulnerability leads to invincibility
- The Eight’s stress and security points
- Why Eights are needed
- Divine Strength: be the garden hose, not the hammer
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!