WCME 013: How to use other personality typing systems to get leverage on your Enneagram type, with Kelly Crowther
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs) and Carl Jung’s cognitive functions
- Who’s in the driver’s seat, who’s in the passenger seat, and who are those 3 and 10 year olds in the back seat?
- Myers-Briggs + Enneagram predicts that Pace struggles with filling out forms and Kyeli struggles with systems
- How astrology relates to the Enneagram
- “If it’s not resonating, let’s retype you”
- A brief overview of the 8 cognitive functions
- “The Enneagram is about how we feel, the cognitive functions are about how we think, and astrology is about what we’ve come to do.” -Kelly Crowther
You can find Kelly at enneagramdepot.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!