- “Being a Six is like having a hamster constantly running in its wheel inside my chest.” -Gloria
- “I find belief to be an ability that maybe I lack.” -Gloria
- “I’d rather be 100% sure that you hate me than 80% sure that you love me.” -Gloria
- “I have people who are my friends, and then I have people who are my heart, and for those people I will lick something really disgusting for their honor.” -Gloria
- “I want to be the Secretary, not the president.” -Gloria
- “The worst thing is to be asked to leave.” -Gloria
- “I set up positivity mousetraps all around my apartment.” -Gloria
- The Usual Error
Thank you, Gloria, for sharing what it’s like to be you!
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!