Spiral Dynamics puts the Enneagram into context: the context of your culture and your consciousness. If you have trouble seeing yourself in the usual descriptions of the nine Enneagram types, maybe it’s because you’re not looking at the right color of the spiral…
- What is Spiral Dynamics?
- Spiral Dynamics can help you see yourself in the Enneagram
- How Spiral Dynamics can help you understand other people and other cultures
- Spiral Dynamics explains why you feel like you’re crazy (or like everyone around you is crazy)
- “I really like beef, and I don’t really like polar bears.” -Deborah Ooten
- Spiral Dynamics as an aid for personal transformation and global transformation
- “The Enneagram isn’t who we are, it’s who we are not.” -Deborah Ooten
- How Kyeli skipped several turns of the spiral
- How Spiral Dynamics overlays with the Enneagram
- Spiral Dynamics and the Riso-Hudson Levels of Development
You can find Debbie Ooten at goconscious.com, where there’s a great overview of what each of the 9 Enneagram types looks like at each turn of the spiral.
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!