Path #5: The Jewel in my heart is Clarity. When my Jewel shines clearly, I reflect Clarity into the world like Albert Einstein, exploring an area in exquisite detail until I grok it in fullness. When my Jewel is obstructed by fear of being unsafe, my essential Clarity can come across as aloofness or detachment. I’m trying my best to find Clarity, and I need to remember that I can’t get that from the outside; I can only find true Clarity by being willing to jump into life and experience it as a participant, not just an observer.
- Fives think their feelings
- hoarding (actual or metaphorical)
- reading books about spirituality
- Acting like an unhealthy Seven (Enthusiast) when under stress
- Fives and Nines (Peace-Seekers) can look similar from the outside; here are the key differences
- The path of growth for a Five
- Acting like a healthy Eight (Challenger) when feeling safe
- Holy Omniscience, Holy Transparency (not wholeness itself, but the facets of wholeness)
- inner clarity, not outer clarity
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!