These bars in a cell in reality,
Like the inner bars in your mentality.
And so in a prison
New hope has arisen
As inmates escape personality.
Susan Olesek of the Enneagram Prison Project teaches the Enneagram to inmates, to help them free themselves from the bars of their own personalities.
- “We really want people to fall in love with all the types.” -Susan Olesek
- Are you willing to take 100% responsibility for your emotional life?
- What Susan has learned from teaching the Enneagram to inmates
- Susan’s story of getting robbed
- Susan’s story of the broken window
- Susan’s story of Victor Soto
You can find out more about Susan and the Enneagram Prison Project at enneagramprisonproject.org.
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!