Theresa Reed sure knows her Tarot.
Her knowledge is sharp as an arrow.
and Tarot we’ll cram
Like two dudes who wear one sombrero.
Pace, Kyeli, and Theresa discuss the correspondences between the Tarot and the Enneagram. In part 1 of 2, we cover the Major Arcana from 0 (The Fool) to XII (The Hanged Man).
- How is this helpful if you know the Enneagram but not much about Tarot?
- How is this helpful if you know Tarot but not much about the Enneagram?
- Vicki Mattingly’s Tarot/Enneagram Correspondences
- Major Arcana Cards Meanings and Correspondences
- Tarot/Enneagram Constellations
- Pace and Kyeli get up to shenanigans in Theresa’s hometown
The best online Enneagram test we know of is here.
For each Tarot card in the Major Arcana, which Enneagram type corresponds best with it?
|#||Major Arcana Card||Corresponding Enneagram Type|
|X||Wheel of Fortune||none|
|XII||Hanged Man||2 or 6|
|XIII-XXI||Death – The World||stay tuned!|
You can find Theresa at TheTarotLady.com.
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!