A Three’s known for wheelings and dealings,
Whereas Fours have intense and deep feelings.
But if each can persist
Instead of get pissed,
Their great love can shatter all ceilings.
Podcast listener Jenna wrote in to ask us about relationships between Threes and Fours. We know a lot about that particular combination, so here you go, Jenna!
- The Four can help the Three connect with their heart, and stop to smell the roses
- The Three can help the Four achieve, and escape the trap of “my emotions are the whole story”
- A danger of being both image types (also “neither type really sees the other as they are”)
- The Three’s achievement can trigger the Four’s envy
- Deanna Troi (4) and William Thomas Riker (3)
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!