Enneagram Study Group: Pace and Kyeli dive into The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram, by Sandra Maitri, bridging the spirituality and psychology of Type Four, as well as:
- how Freudian psychology doesn’t apply to many modern families
- how the lack of knowledge of the Enneagram, plus the usual error, has influenced the history of psychology
- physics envy
- hope can be envy in disguise
- “Hopelessness is hope buried in depression.” -Kyeli
Previous episodes in this series:
- WCME 027: Introduction to the Spiritual Dimension of Type Four (Essential Origin)
- WCME 052: The Spiritual Psychology of Type Four, The Romantic (part 1)
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!