Rosemary Hurwitz teaches us how each of the nine types has a Wellness Map: how the Enneagram’s stress and security points can guide us away from our unwell tendency and towards our “heaven on earth.”
- “God doesn’t ask us to be perfect. God asks us to be in conscious process.” -Rosemary Hurwitz
- 1: Good Reformer “Not my problem”
- 2: Loving Giver “Giving AND receiving”
- 3: Effective Achiever “What am I feeling? What’s my truth?”
- 4: Original/Romantic “I have everything I need to grow”
- 5: Wise Observer “In participation is the best experience” (being engaged without being attached)
- 6: Loyal Vigilant “To thine own self be true”
- 7: Joyful Adventurer “Loosen my inner critic” or “Stay.”
- 8: Powerful Protector “Balance is the key to my true power”
- 9: Peaceful Mediator “Resolve little things before they become big” (I know it feels like you don’t care, but *I* need to know what you need; it’s not good for me to steamroll you)
- “We are all a rainbow of God; everyone is beautiful.” -Rosemary Hurwitz
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!