Please welcome with grace and aplomb
A guest who is simply the bomb.
As you will soon see,
He knows NLP
And the Enneagram. Welcome, Tom!
Tom Condon explains how NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) can be used with the Enneagram to help you change your stale patterns.
- Visual squash
- “What would be 3 good reasons to keep this reaction?”
- Moving inner voices around
- Tom’s Enneagram Movie Guide
- Tom’s thoughts on the Enneagram community
- Tom does not actually think you need to be a psychologist to practice NLP
- WCME 051: How to find an Enneagram teacher you can trust
You can find Tom, his courses, and his totally reasonably-priced products at thechangeworks.com!
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!