WCME 069: The 9 Types of Leadership: Mastering the Art of People in the 21st Century Workplace, with Beatrice Chestnut (part 1 of 2)
Bea’s gonna talk; you should heed her.
And tell all your friends who are readers
To pick up her new book,
And give it a look,
To find out the 9 types of leaders.
Beatrice Chestnut gives us an overview of the 9 different leadership styles, and for each Enneagram type, 1 example of how knowing your type can make you a better leader.
- Who is this for? Answer: “It will help you orient yourself when you get caught up in people problems that you don’t know how to work your way out of.”
- How is this different from other enneagram workplace books
- How this can help you know yourself better
- How this can help you lead others better
- Yes, it’s got subtypes in it
- An overview of the leadership styles of each of the following types, and an example of how knowing your type can make you a better leader:
- 5. The Knowledgeable Observer, or the Quiet Authority
- 6. The Skeptical, Vigilant Troubleshooter
- 7. The Innovative, Optimistic Visionary, or Focusing on the Future (and Feeling Festive)
- 8. The Powerful, Decisive Activator or Moving Things Forward from a Position of Strength
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!