WCME 070: The 9 Types of Leadership: Mastering the Art of People in the 21st Century Workplace, with Beatrice Chestnut (part 2 of 2)
Bea’s gonna talk; you should heed her.
And tell all your friends who are readers
To pick up her new book,
And give it a look,
To find out the 9 types of leaders.
Beatrice Chestnut gives us an overview of the 9 different leadership styles, and for each Enneagram type, 1 example of how knowing your type can make you a better leader.
- An overview of the leadership styles of each of the following types, and an example of how knowing your type can make you a better leader:
- 9. Leading from Consensus, Modeling Inclusion, and Defusing Conflict – or the Consensus-Building Mediator
- 1. Doing the Right Thing Is the Right Thing
- 2. The Power of Pleasing People
- 3. The Compulsively Productive Professional, or Getting to the Goal and Looking Good Doing It
- 4. The Power of Authentic Self-Expression
- How to apply what you’ve learned to teams or to your organization
If you enjoyed this episode, would you be so kind as to leave us a review? You can find us by going to the Podcast page in iTunes and searching for “wild crazy meaningful enneagram”. Thanks! Your review helps more people discover the awesomeness of the Enneagram.
And if you’d like to discover how the Enneagram could help YOU, sign up for an Enneagram Exploration! The Enneagram Exploration is your opportunity to talk with me one-on-one about how the Enneagram can help you live a wild, crazy, meaningful life. If that piques your curiosity, you can find out more at EnneagramPodcast.com.
We’re here every Wednesday morning, so we’ll see you next time!