With Mark Silver:
Pace shares the story of her spiritual awakening, which happened on 2/21/13. Mark’s reaction is priceless and almost caused us to delete the entire podcast. But luckily for you, we didn’t!
Our guest Mark Silver is the founder of Heart of Business, a totally awesome company that helps small business owners make a healthy profit and a real difference. Mark has been a mentor to us, and a huge slice of our business’s success is due to him. But what’s more relevant to today’s topic is that Mark is a designated Master Teacher in his Sufi lineage, so he brings a Sufi perspective to these wild crazy meaningful experiences.
- Rest and play (a la Martha Beck in Finding Your Way in a Wild New World)
- Trust: the foreman and the hammer
- Attachment and commitment in the physical world is different from attachment to others’ hearts
- “Nothing good comes from facepalming with a hammer in your hand.” -a deep spiritual teaching
- Different religions are different paths to the same Source
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com. See you next time, and until then, keep on riding the spiritual rollercoaster!