Magick vs. science… FIGHT! Actually, let’s not fight. Can’t we all get along? Maybe we can, if we distinguish between two meanings of the word “science”. There’s science as a way of learning about the world (the scientific method), and then there’s science as a belief that the scientific method is the only way to learn about the world (measurementism).
- wrap density avoision
- 4 reasons why we’re afraid to publish this podcast
- dogma and paradigm
- Pace’s story of her paradigm shift
- Pace breaks science against 1 to 1,048,576 odds
- Watch out, or your cats will eat you
- If Kyeli can get along with science, then science can get along with you!
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.