For your path to proceed unimpeded
There are three things that must all be heeded.
You’re on the right map
When these 3 overlap:
What you love, what you rock, and what’s needed.
The “Holy Grail” of Pathfinding is to find the intersection of these three circles: what you love, what you rock, and what’s needed. But perfectionists can make this harder than it needs to be, and Julica Hermann, life coach and aspiring post-perfectionist, is gonna tell us how.
- What you rock: Don’t hold yourself to such a high standard of excellence. You’re good enough.
- What’s needed: It doesn’t have to be epic. It doesn’t have to help millions of people.
- What you love: You don’t have to feel passionate bliss about it 100% of the time.
- Sometimes, your path doesn’t lead to the intersection of all three.
- “Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.” -Gandhi
You can find Julica at postperfectionism.com.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.