I say, “you kicked ass” and I’m praising
while talking of kicking. Amazing
how “fight” is polite.
So let us rewrite
The violence of everyday phrasing.
- a partial list of violent language
- glitterbomb → glitterfest
- why is it important to rephrase violent language?
- a partial list of sensitive language swaps
- “hang in there”
- “you guys”
- Kyeli: The Last Truthbender
- where to draw the line between self-expression and offending others?
- The Usual Error
- the unicornfree post about brands vs. worldviews
- Katie’s growing list of unintentionally violent words
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.