She helps everybody she’s met
To live life with zero regret.
She helps out Uganda
And once was a panda,
A warm welcome to Heather Plett.
How can we create space for meaningful, deep conversations, whether it’s in a group or one-on-one?
- Heather hosted a conversation about racism in Winnipeg
- The Circle Way
- The Art of Hosting
- World Cafe
- The 4 levels of listening (Otto Scharmer)
- speaking to the center
- how you can use this for difficult one-on-one conversations
- host yourself first
- Heather takes us through an example of how she creates space for her Women’s Circle
- do you need a leader? a guardian?
- tending the rim
- coming out
- circling with the unwilling/resistant
- Creating containers for meaningful conversation ñ Eight tips for everyday situations
- The Order of the Good Death
- Peter Block
- WCML 038: How Can King Arthur Sit at the Round Table?
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.