Let’s talk about this, ’cause it’s urgent:
Let’s clean out our brains with detergent.
Let’s cast aside
That God is outside,
And think about God as emergent.
A conversation about a different perspective on the Divine; not as a separate entity or a separate force, but as an emergent property of the universe.
- What is an emergent property?
- It’s like a hurricane in the weather system.
- It’s like consciousness in the brain.
- Is God like a dude in the sky?
- Is Spirit like an all-pervading mist?
- God as an emergent property of the universe
- We are like cells in the body of God.
- Is suffering like taking your cat to the vet?
- Child development and the pain of losing Oneness
- We are all co-creating God with every breath.
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.