It’s hard to give up “success” by everyone else’s standards to choose success by your own standards. Here’s how Lisa did it.
- The story of how Lisa almost died
- “God is in me, as me.” -Eat, Pray, Love
- Is a near-death experience a requirement for transformation?
- how to know if the hard you’re struggling with is your hard or someone else’s hard
- new level, new devil
- “Do I fight for love, or do I let fear win?” -Lisa Robbin Young
- Kyeli’s story of standing strong in the face of opposition
- Choosing your own success conditions
- ancestral baggage
- Give yourself permission to be compassionate and stumble.
- dream scale shame
- “Because it is your dream, it is big.” -Lisa Robbin Young
- Dominion and Settlers of Catan
- What if “the rules” don’t apply here?
- “Success is a destination, and you are already there.” -Lisa Robbin Young
- Dorothy of Oz found her own path, she didn’t just stick to the Yellow Brick Road
- The Hero’s Journey
- You need a framework, not a prison.
- Lisa sings “What Love Can Do”
To subscribe or listen to past episodes of Wild Crazy Meaningful Life, visit WildCrazyMeaningful.com.