When folks sign up for my eZine, I always ask them, “What’s one obstacle that’s holding you back from living a wholehearted life?”
Three recent replies were:
- That I don’t know where to start, I don’t know what makes me come alive. And, the fear that I can’t ever find my true calling.
- Fear of exposing my true self. Silly,fun light hearted, extremely sensitive.
- Fear. Fear of failure, fear of success, fear of pain, fear of loss, fear of who I may become and fear of staying who I am.
So today we’re going to get real about fear and how to handle it.
- compassion and empathy
- your reptile brain
- the barking dog, the nice but incompetent friend
- fear vs. anxiety
- fear vs. time
- translating Rumi into Klingon
- the twin wings of hope and fear
- “If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice” -Rush
- how to get out of fear lockdown
- “Vulnerability is the scary door beyond which all awesome things lie.” -Pace Smith
- Why it’s a good thing to be “too sensitive” or too ANYTHING
You can find fear at any news outlet near you.
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!