Pathfinding is all about living a meaningful life. But is it possible to think you’re living a meaningful life, and be wrong? Is meaning entirely in the eye of the beholder, or is there a difference between true meaning and fake meaning? And if so, how can you tell the difference? Pace and Kyeli disagree!
- Why it’s important to distinguish true meaning from fake meaning
- Is meaning created or discovered?
- In “The Matrix”, was Neo right to wake others up without their consent?
- The brain says: “Pattern = Meaning”
- Conspiracy theory: Xenu, Freemasons, The Trilateral Commission, The Gnomes of Zurich, The Templars
- Thesis – Antithesis – Synthesis
- The four layers of reality
- The postmodernist fallacy
- Distance traveled vs. progress toward destination
- How this applies to your everyday life
- How to distinguish true meaning from fake meaning
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!