- Myth #1: My true calling will strike me like a lightning bolt.
- Myth #2: My path will make use of the skills I’ve learned.
- Myth #3: I need to quit my job to follow my path.
- Myth #4: It’s selfish to focus on what’s best for me.
- Myth #5: It’s unlikely I’ll ever find true fulfillment, so I might as well settle for good enough.
- Myth #6: I must walk my path alone.
- Myth #7: I’m too much of a mess to find my path.
- Myth #8: Knowing my path is like having a map of the rest of my life.
- Myth #9: My path will be epic.
- Myth #10: My path will be hard.
- Myth #11: My path will be easy.
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, The 11 Most Dangerous Myths About Finding Your Path, which goes into more detail about what we talked about on this podcast.
It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!