- How did our culture get dissociated from death?
- How can we get reacquainted with death, and why is that important?
- How did you find your unique calling?
- What motivates you to keep going when things get tough?
- Do you get tired of skulls? I assume people send you skulls and the like; does it get old?
- How do you know a death option is legit, and what are some good legit options?
- Feminism and the death industry
- What do you think of Halloween as our only way to talk about death?
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Death! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!