How choosing your clothes (or not) can help you be more creative!
- “I Let My Toddler Dress Me for a Week”
- Mondo Guerra
- Your clothes are like the people in your monkeysphere
- The Tyranny of Choice
- a graph shaped like a hill
- capsule wardrobe
- President Obama only wears two kinds of suits
- Gemma Stone only wears black and gold
- Elizabeth Potts Weinstein’s meal plan
- decision fatigue
- creativity takes oomph
- Creativity is decision making in disguise.
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!