Here are some more of our best tips for making that awkward family visit even less awkward than it was in Part 1.
- the monkeysphere
- how you stay a kid in people’s minds
- how to deepen
- finding common ground
- you get to pick what you share about yourself
- you are not obligated
- what to do if you get triggered
- using a teleporter to visit your family
- changing the subject
- walking away
- keep your cool
- “I” statements that don’t sound cheesy
- don’t assume the worst
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!