Words have the power to shape thoughts and change the world. They also have the power to hurt others. Can we have both love and power in our language?
- rephrasing obligation words
- rephrasing limitation words
- rephrasing violent words
- rephrasing sexist words
- rephrasing racist words
- where to draw the line?
- love and power
- invisible spikes growing out of your elbows
- the usual error
- WCML 025: The Superior Worf Hypothesis
- WCML 043: Sensitive Language Swaps with Katie Benedetto Jones
- WCML 058: Technically accessible but not really
- Avoid Sexist (and Other Insensitive) Language
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!