When you make someone’s day, you can change their life and change the world.
Alex Franzen’s a writer with attitude.
Her kindness outweighs her exactitude.
She’s got fantastic fashion sense
And butt-tons of passion, since
She keeps her heart grounded in gratitude.
- The story of Daymaker David Wagner
- Life As a Daymaker
- a Sufi story about the ant in the cement
- Kyeli’s mysterious friend
- fester’s quest
- turning toward each other
- The Five Love Languages
- Prometheus Rising quarter experiment
- Holy Cow by David Duchovny
You can find Alex, and her book 50 Ways to Say You’re Awesome, at alexandrafranzen.com.
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!