Fear says, “If you were sedate,
you would die.” But let’s get one thing straight.
You still have your good sense
Even when you’re not tense.
They’re two different things: deconflate!
- fear vs. good sense
- forgive vs. forget
- kindness vs. doormat
- WCML 025: The Superior Worf Hypothesis
- romantic partner vs. one who meets all my needs
- good parent vs. helicopter parent
- female vs. stereotypically feminine
- inherently depressed vs. depressed for an environmental reason
- angry vs. hungry
- unhappy vs. unhappy forever
- having medical insurance vs. being able to go to the doctor
- going to the party vs. staying at the party
- Patty Newbold’s Third Alternative podcast
- Why I hate compassion
- your path vs. your Jewel
- your calling vs. your business
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!