Productivity? Ehh, maybe later.
Procrastination makes you crater.
Thrashing can stop you,
Overwhelm drops you.
What if you had a translator?
- this could be because you’re overwhelmed, thrashing, or unmotivated. We’ll cover the first 2 of these today. (Motivation was covered in WCML 118: Peaceful Productivity 3: Peaceful Motivation, episode 3 in this series.)
- What about resistance? resistance is misguided attraction
- Last resort: Productive Procrastination (structured procrastination)
- noticing, e.g. on the days when i stick to some kind of structure I feel better, I feel more productive, I don’t have that flailing around thrashing feeling
- separate planning from doing
- batch it or batshit
- open loops
- trusted systems
- post-it notes: How to get organized, part one: coffee table + post-it notes = business plan! and WCML 094: MasterHeart: Like a mastermind but, you know, heartier.
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free eBook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!