I used to love X, now it’s stale.
Does this mean that I’m off the right trail?
Or maybe I care
So much that it scares
me to try, because then I might fail.
Kyeli used to love writing, but lately she’s not feeling the love. She wants to know if writing is on her path but she’s resisting it so much that it’s disconnected her from the love, or if the love is just old and stale and not rekindlable.
- Questions to ask to tell the difference:
- Is it yours or someone else’s?
- Are you drawn toward the fantasy, or the reality?
- Do you have a secret goal that this is secretly related to?
- On Writing by Stephen King
- what the science of psychology has to say about sand demons
Thanks for listening to Wild Crazy Meaningful Life! If you enjoyed this episode, please review us on iTunes and send your friends to WildCrazyMeaningfulLife.com.
That’s also where you can download my free ebook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living the wild, crazy, meaningful life you were meant to live!