Stop me if this sounds familiar.
You avoid writing. You resist writing. You procrastinate writing. And then you write. You struggle to get the words out, hoping, hoping that others will read, others will understand, others will care. Your finger hovers over the Publish button and pauses there, a one-inch gap between your safe, private space and the big wide world, full of critics and trolls and worst of all, tumbleweeds.
Your courage slowly seeps from your heart to your finger, pumped like radioactive molasses through your veins.
You wait some more.
And the dreaded tumbleweeds blow uncaring across the highway of your dreams. The few who read your words are moved, but it’s a slippery movement that slides in and slides back out. They dance a pleasant do-si-do with your words and then change partners, instead of being twirled and dipped in the passionate embrace of the tango.
Your handful of readers are moved enough to say, “That was great!” but not enough to take action.
You compare yourself to other writers, to other entrepreneurs. You wonder, “What have they got that I haven’t got?”
I’ve wondered that same thing myself. And I’ve spent the past three years asking world-changing writers and entrepreneurs for the answer. I figured out what they’ve got. With some learning and practicing, I got it – and you can too.
The 4th Annual World-Changing Writing Workshop
The World-Changing Writing Workshop will teach you what entrepreneurs need to know about writing.
In this 5-week workshop, you’ll learn from these world-changing writers and entrepreneurs:
- WORLD-CHANGING: Whether you’re writing a sales page or a book, your writing can make a real difference in people’s lives. Pace and Kyeli will teach you how to transform your writing into world-changing writing.
- NITTY-GRITTY: Danielle LaPorte will teach you the nitty-gritty of world-changing writing: how to get it done, get it out there, and get the money flowing in.
- AUDIENCE: You need to get your message to the right people. Sonia Simone will teach you how to find and connect with your right audience.
- COPYWRITING: You want your audience to take action – to buy, to opt-in, or to share your message. Jonathan Fields will teach you how to write persuasive copy.
- WRITE: You need to get your message out of your heart and into the world… and to do that, you’ll need to actually write. Barbara Sher will teach you how to sneak around your resistance so you can get your writing done.
It’s going to be fantastic as always, so register now! Registration closes this Thursday, Sep 26.
Get your message out of your heart and into the world.