Final episode: Pace and Kyeli’s 10 House Rules
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Podcasting five years, it’s been swell!
But now we are saying farewell.
Let’s talk about why
We’re saying goodbye
With many more stories to tell.
A last parting gift, our ten jewels,
Ten easy-to-memorize tools
For living intentionally
They’re what we call our House Rules.
Pace & Kyeli’s House Rules
- Resilience, Not Perfection
- How About Now?
- It’s Always OK to Ask; It’s Always OK to Say No
- Always Mumble
- Never Hurry
- Never Wait
- Just Keep Crying
- Grown-Ass Women
- Assume Love
- You Are Not Alone
- Don’t Be Creepy in the Bathroom
- WCML 004 – Living in an Instagrammed world
- WCML 068: Wild Crazy Meaningful Death, with Caitlin Doughty
- WCML 107: What Kelly learned from living with us for a year (and vice versa)
- Direct vs. subtle communication (aka ask culture vs. guess culture, low context vs. high context communication)
- WCML 070: Wild Crazy Meaningful Day Job
- We are selling our RV and moving to Portland. Here’s why.
- “Be a tube, not a bucket”
- WCML 051: Love Like You Don’t Share a Bathroom with Patty Newbold, assumelove.com
- Why I hate compassion
Thanks for listening to The Dervish and the Mermaid! If you miss us, you can find every episode we’ve ever recorded at PaceSmith.com.
That’s also where you can download my free ebook, Find Your Path Now. It’ll help you stop living on autopilot and start living a wholehearted, intentional life.
Follow your heart.
You can feel happy, fulfilled, and aligned every day – if you have the courage to listen to your heart and follow where it leads you.
Don’t force it. Instead, take good, loving care of your precious self. When your heart is full to overflowing, you will feel moved to act wholeheartedly.
Find your path.
You have something unique and special inside you that only you can give. Get it out of your heart and into the world.
Find out how