Here’s the recording of the “1 Hour to Awesome” teleclass!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The recording of the “1 Hour to Awesome” teleclass is up!
Click here to listen to it now, or right-click and select “Save target as…” to download it for later. We hope you enjoy it!
Here’s our outline for the teleclass:
- intro. overview of the call.
- define awesome: connecting to what you do want, disconnecting from what you don’t want.
- the myth of the chasm
- how to get to awesome? 1. knowing yourself, 2. trusting yourself, 3. understanding and being understood by others, 4. meaningful action.
- say out loud “I accept myself in all ways, exactly as I am right now.”
- talk about the course. Kyeli will talk about why this is her favorite thing ever, Pace will talk nitty-gritty.
Conspicuously lacking from our outline (but still included in the call) were:
- much silliness, goofiness, and laughing
- the importance of saying “and” rather than “but”
- Kyeli calling out Pace on her incorrect use of “luck”
- Pace accidentally hurting Kyeli’s feelings and making her cry, live in front of a bunch of people
It all turned out okay. Here’s that link again: 1 Hour to Awesome teleclass
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.