The 22 Wildly Mutable Laws of the New Marketing
In 1993, some guys by the name of Ries and Trout released a now-classic book called The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing.
It’s brilliant, but its 1993 publication date really shows, and its target audience is corporate marketers, not small business content marketers like us.
Here, let me show you. Here are Ries & Trout’s first 5 laws:
- The Law of Leadership: It’s better to be first than it is to be better.
- The Law of the Category: If you can’t be first in a category, set up a new category you can be first in.
- The Law of the Mind: It’s better to be first in the mind than to be first in the marketplace.
- The Law of Perception: Marketing is not a battle of products, it’s a battle of perceptions.
- The Law of Focus: The most powerful concept in marketing is owning a word in the prospect’s mind.
Most of us are never going to “own a word in the prospect’s mind.” At this point, I paused reading the book, and Kyeli and I decided to play a game. We came up with our own laws. We call them The 22 Wildly Mutable Laws of the New Marketing.
We’ve put them into a short eBook. You can read it immediately by clicking here.
Feel clear and confident about your direction in life!
Do you wish you could follow your heart, but it seems impossible? I can help you find the clarity and courage you need.
In other words, I can help you find your path.