Imagine what your life would be like if you were totally awesome. What would you do? What would your typical Tuesday be like? How would you feel? How many of your dreams could you turn into reality?
Go ahead, take a moment and think about it. We’ll wait. (:
So… let’s do it! This isn’t an idle fantasy. This isn’t something that only other people get to have. You can live an awesome life, and we’ll show you 52 ways to do it.
We’ve written down the 52 most important things to make your life more awesome, in plain, easy-to-understand, and easy-to-practice language. Concrete things you can do to be happier, be more motivated, be more productive… ways to figure out exactly what you want out of life and make it happen.
Each week, we’ll give you one bite-size tidbit (something that’s straightforward to learn) and one bite-size mission (something that’s straightforward to do). 52 minor life improvements add up to one huge life improvement.
The course is 52 weeks long and available in 3 formats: email, audio, and a downloadable workbook. There will be about an hour of self-work per week, on average. Becoming more awesome does take a little effort, after all.
Your 52 Missions
What does “awesome” mean, anyway? We prefer clear communication to being weasely or vague, so we’ll explain exactly what we mean by “awesome” by telling you exactly what we’ll teach in the course.
These are missions, not lessons or assignments or topics, because we’re not just lecturing about a bunch of philosophical crap. We’re not going to fill your inbox with a bunch of motivational clichés that will make you feel good for a few minutes and not really improve your life at all. Real change takes action, and that’s why we’re sending you on 52 missions. Concrete things you can actually do… should you choose to accept them.
Here they are.
- Week 1: Helping you complete the next 51 missions (and anything else you commit to)
1st Module: Knowing Yourself
- Week 2: Self-acceptance essentials
- Week 3: Self-esteem essentials
- Week 4: Self-love essentials
- Week 5: Introspection introduction
I never expected to make such concrete, obvious progress in the year, let alone so quickly. Thank you, I can’t believe how much you guys are helping me to help myself.
- Week 6: Why we do the things we do
- Week 7: We are not our thoughts (and why it matters)
- Week 8: Get this tape out of my head!
- Week 9: Creating awareness of repeating patterns in your life
- Week 10: Stopping the downward spiral
- Week 11: Self-care essentials
- Week 12: Self-empowerment essentials
- Week 13: Figuring out your personality type and how it helps you be more awesome
- Week 14: Forgiveness: freeing yourself without leaving yourself vulnerable
I loved [Mission #12]! Partly because it assumes I’m the kind of person who will have a pterodactyl at hand, but also because the exercise was both practical and easy. And because it explained something I’ve read before but not really understood: that we can just switch our own emotions. I thought there was some secret to it, but, uh, no, you just SWITCH. Really useful, Pace and Kyeli! Loved this one. I’m going to make a point of practicing this a few times a day, just to get the hang of it. Another fabulous tool in the set.
2nd Module: Trusting Yourself
- Week 15: What is fear, anyway?
- Week 16: Building courage and self-trust
- Week 17: Self-confidence essentials
- Week 18: Moving through social anxiety
- Week 19: Standing up for yourself without being a jerk
- Week 20: Practicing “no”
- Week 21: Processing criticism
- Week 22: The mystery of the voodoo doll
This week’s mission came right on time for me. I’d had a very difficult day of saying ‘NO’ to two career opportunities that came my way – lots of anxiety about it right before the assignment arrived. So, I was so happy to receive this one. it made me feel much more confident about my decisions and alerted me to how difficult it is for me to say no to things that I think I should do but just don’t feel right. This course is lovely!
- Week 23: Finding and respecting your limits
- Week 24: Vanquishing procrastination
- Week 25: Decision-making essentials
- Week 26: Sunk cost
- Week 27: Dodging stuckness and letting go of worry
- Week 28: Having faith
I’ve really been enjoying 52 Weeks to Awesome, because each week is like a nudge in the right direction. Sometimes the concepts are new, sometimes they’re told in a new light and I really appreciate that. My brain likes to tell me I know this stuff already, but I think Pace and Kyeli have got it right – it takes a year to make these incremental changes that will affect your life for the better.
3rd Module: Understanding and Being Understood by Others
- Week 29: The two reasons that people communicate (and how to tell them apart)
- Week 30: Avoiding pointless arguments (especially on the internet)
- Week 31: Communicating clearly without provoking an argument
- Week 32: Finding common ground
- Week 33: Using words to make you happier
- Week 34: Using words to empower yourself
I love this program. Usually the topic is freakishly EXACTLY what I needed to hear or work on for that week.
4th Module: Meaningful Action
- Week 35: How to follow through on your dreams
- Week 36: Decluttering essentials
- Week 37: Trip over your motivation
- Week 38: Make a down plan when you’re up
- Week 39: Organization essentials: Putting your brain onto a coffee table
- Week 40: Time management essentials: Putting your brain into a calendar
- Week 41: Finding and honoring your best creative time
- Week 42: Improving your memory
- Week 43: Raising the awesome bar
- Week 44: A company of thieves
- Week 45: Time flies when you’re having fun: the good
- Week 46: Time flies when you’re having fun: the bad
- Week 47: Time flies when you’re having fun: the ugly
- Week 48: Energy management: how to use your willpower and how not to use your willpower
- Week 49: Multi-tasking and single-tasking
- Week 50: Spawning a background thread
Dear Pace and Kyeli, Just wanted you to know, that although I haven’t replied very often, I have absolutely LOVED 52 Weeks to Awesome (well, the 50 weeks so far). It seems to be unique, and I think it should be taught everywhere :) I’ve really soaked it up and will keep it as a reference. Love the fundamental, positive concepts and the bite sized actionable missions. How on earth can you improve upon it?
I’m really enjoying 52 Weeks to Awesome; I look forward to getting the emails each week, and always open them up with a sense of excitement — they feel like a little ‘just for me’ treat. There’s always something which makes me think, and several missions have really opened my eyes to something that I’d otherwise have taken years to realise on my own. Thank you!
All it takes is commitment and 52 baby steps.
The course consists of 52 awesome missions. You’ll get an email each week containing that week’s mission. That email will also include a link to an MP3 file you can ignore, listen to, or download to listen to later. You’ll also get a 128-page workbook containing all 52 of the missions, for you to download or print out. You can pick and choose which format(s) work best for your learning style.
Having this course and these lessons to look forward to each week has helped my life immeasurably. The lessons are bringing out the kind of self understanding, confidence and awesomeness that I’d thought I’d lost as an adult. With so many demands all around, it’s hard to remember to be kind to yourself, value your own opinion and chart your own course. This course is giving me an easy step by step way to grow into my own life as an adult and embrace my awesomeness.
Pace & Kyeli’s #1 technique
for living an awesome life
After we had already constructed the list of 52 missions, we realized that we’d left out the most important thing. We had completely ignored it because it’s part of our daily routine, and so it had become invisible to us. Usual error, anyone? (:
We’ll teach it to you between Week 1 and Week 2, so you can make the most of it during the year.
52 Weeks to Awesome is, for lack of a better word, superb. Kyeli and Pace have crafted their program with care and love. Through just ten weeks, I can tell they put a lot of thought and effort into the order and structure of the program with each lesson building on those before it. I feel like the program has given me the tools and guidance to build my awesomeness, and the space to use them myself. And I think the biggest compliment I can give it, is that even though I feel almost as awesome as I can get after just 10 weeks, I will still complete the final 42 weeks because I know it will only get better.
Take a peek behind the curtain…
Here’s a free sample: just one of the 52 missions you’ll get as part of 52 Weeks to Awesome.
52 Weeks to Awesome doesn’t mess around. Pace and Kyeli make you feel special from Day 1. And each week just gets better. No pressure, no stress, it’s a comfortable unfolding and unwrapping of what’s already inside you, that part of you that sometimes gets lost, the spark that ignites confidence and creativity. Small steps. Doable steps. Built-in, successful steps.
Pace and Kyeli ensure that there is no way you can fail, or even feel like you’re being judged, or graded, or otherwise compared to anyone. They could have named it 52 Weeks on Your Path to Health and Well-Being, which it assuredly is, but their voices and techniques are ever so much more interesting, supportive, and authentic. Awesome is definitely the right word.
52 Weeks is sassy, gentle, juicy, thoughtful, with plenty of surprises along the way to keep it lively. Highly recommended for anyone needing a sustained boost, or simply a tune-up. Nicely presented, the format is easy to navigate and will certainly become one of your most helpful (and fun) resources any time you need to polish up your awesome to a brilliant shine!
Our totally awesome guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied with 52 Weeks to Awesome, you can get 100% of your money back at any time with no hassle and no fuss.
And, if you do the work (complete at least 80% of the assignments with an honest effort) and you don’t feel totally awesome after 52 weeks (by your judgment of “totally awesome”) then we’ll not only refund you 100% of the money you paid for the course, we’ll give you an hour of personal coaching for free.
How to register now
When you sign up for 52 Weeks to Awesome, you’ll get:
- 52 emails, each with a tidbit to learn and a mission to accomplish
- 52 MP3s, the audio versions of the missions for you to listen to
- A 128-page workbook so you can peek ahead, refer back, or print out and scribble in
- Our best-kept secret to living an awesome life
The course costs $52, just $1 per week.
Thanks so much. I actually feel that with your support and guidance I can do this, which is a very new thing for me. Thank you both.
Pace & Kyeli